SO MUCH TO SEE AND DO
With so much to see and do while visiting the region, there’s a reason why the Mt. Washington Valley and North Conway region was named as the “Best Ski Town in America” by USA Today. No matter the season, where you stay should be just as memorable as where you visit. From on-resort hiking trails to the Saco River, indoor pool, fitness center and Whitaker Woods X/C trails to quaint shops, fine dining and popular attractions all within walking distance of the Eastern Slope Inn Resort, we take great pride in the quality of our Guests’ vacation experience.
The choices truly areas endless as the views while visiting New Hampshire’s North Conway and Mount Washington Valley region. To help guide you in your vacation planning efforts, Eastern Slope Inn Resort has assembled the following resource guide to attractions, outdoor adventure and regional activities.
FROM THE RESORT
• Experience village shops, outdoor markets, fine dining, cafés and local attractions
• Cranmore Ski Area is located just one mile from Eastern Slope Inn Resort
• X-C Skiing in Whitaker Woods, ¼ mile from the resort
• Ice skating on Gibson Pond (when conditions are safe for skating)
• Snowshoeing trails to Saco River