SO MUCH TO SEE AND DO
With so much to see and do while visiting the region, there’s a reason why the Mt. Washington Valley and North Conway region was named among North Americas top 5 “Best Small Towns for Adventure” by USA Today in 2019. From on-resort hiking trails to the Saco River, indoor pool, fitness center and Whitaker Woods X/C trails to quaint shops, fine dining and popular attractions all within walking distance of the Eastern Slope Inn Resort, we take great pride in the quality of our Guests’ vacation experience.
The choices truly areas endless as the views while visiting New Hampshire’s North Conway and Mount Washington Valley region. To help guide you in your vacation planning efforts, Eastern Slope Inn Resort has assembled the following resource guide to attractions, outdoor adventure and regional activities.
FROM THE RESORT
• Experience village shops, outdoor markets, fine dining, cafés and local attractions
• Cranmore Mountain Resort is located just one mile from Eastern Slope Inn Resort
• Short hiking trails with incredible views within minutes of the Inn (Alltrails Hiking App is incredibly informative and intuitive)
• Stroll down the River Walk Trail to the Saco River in our back yard
• Test your fishing skills from the dock of our fishing pond