SO MUCH TO SEE AND DO
There’s a reason why the Mt. Washington Valley and North Conway region was named one of the Top 25 Ski Towns in the World by National Geographic … the memories you create are as endless as the views. And where you stay should be just as memorable as where you visit. From on-resort hiking and snowshoeing trails to the Saco River, indoor pool, fitness center and Whitaker Woods Cross Country trails to quaint shops, fine dining and popular attractions all within walking distance of the resort, Eastern Slope Inn takes great pride in the quality of our Guests’ vacation experience.
With so many things to see and do while visiting New Hampshire’s North Conway and Mount Washington Valley region, the choices truly areas endless as the views. To help guide you in your vacation planning efforts,Eastern Slope Inn Resort has assembled the following resource guide to attractions, outdoor adventure and regional activities.
FROM THE RESORT
• Experience village shops, outdoor markets, fine dining, cafés and local attractions
• Cranmore Ski Area is located just one mile from Eastern Slope Inn Resort
• X-C Skiing in Whitaker Woods, ¼ mile from the resort
• Ice skating on Gibson Pond (when conditions are safe for skating)
• Snowshoeing trails to Saco River