SO MUCH TO SEE AND DO
There’s a reason why the Mt. Washington Valley and North Conway region was named one of the Top 25 Ski Towns in the World by National Geographic ... the memories you create are as endless as the views. And where you stay should be just as memorable as where you visit. From on-resort hiking, tennis, swimming, kayaking, fitness center and resort playgrounds to quaint shops, fine dining and popular attractions all within walking distance of the resort, Eastern Slope Inn takes great pride in the quality of our Guests’ vacation experience.
With so many things to see and do while visiting New Hampshire’s North Conway and Mount Washington Valley region, the choices truly are as endless as the views. To help guide you in your vacation planning efforts, Eastern Slope Inn Resort has assembled the following resource guide to attractions, outdoor adventure and regional activities.
FROM THE RESORT
- Experience village shops, outdoor markets, fine dining, cafés and local attractions
- Cranmore Ski Area is located just one mile from Eastern Slope Inn Resort
- Walk to North Conway Country Club and PGA Golf Course
- The Conway Scenic Railroad is only two blocks away
- X-C Skiing in Whitaker Woods, ¼ mile from the resort
- Ice skating or fishing on Gibson Pond
- Walking trails to the banks of the Saco River
- Kayaking and tubing on the Saco river