Shopping and Dining
Eastern Slope Inn (map see 6A)
– Flatbread Company, located right at Eastern Slope Inn, serves world-famous organic pizza cooked in a primitive wood-fired oven. (Lunch and Dinner, 7 days a week)
– It's My Girlfriend's — Consignment Boutique
– Eastern Slope Inn Playhouse - Summer Theater
Some of the most unique shops and restaurants are located in the North Conway Village, many adjacent to our Eastern Slope Inn Resort.
If shopping is your passion, you won't have time for anything else. North Conway offers tax-free shopping at over 50 factory outlet stores in addition to its country stores, boutiques and antique shops. This New England village has it all!
Eastern Slope Inn Plaza (map see 6B)
Norcross Plaza(map see 6G)
- Ben & Jerry's -- Ice Cream, of course!
- Courtyard Café -- Restaurant
- Mt. Washington Valley Art Association
- The Old Village Barber Shop
- Nancy's Alterations & Dry Cleaning
- Olympia Sports Outlet -- Sports equipment and clothing
- Pleasant Image -- Massage and Nail Care
- RSN Television -- Outdoor Adventure & Local Television
- Sawyer River Knife Company
- Fields of Ambrosia -- Natural Bath & Body Products
- Jewelry By Tim
- Retails -- Consignment Shop
- Adamma's African Imports
Old Bank Building (map see 6H)
28 Norcross (map see 6I)
Tarberry Building (map see 6D)
Robert's Building (view full map and see 6E)
Gibson Block (map see 6F)
- Luli -- Fine Jewelry
- Synergy - Eyewear and gifts
Station House (across the street from Main Inn)
- Settler's Green Outlet Village where you'll find Nike, Black & Decker, Banana Republic, The Gap, Old Navy, Bass, Brookstone, Eddie Bauer, Harry & David, Lindt Chocolates and more than 40 other factory outlet stores.
13 Settlers' Green
North Conway, NH 03860
Other Shopping & Dining
Please visit the Mt. Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce Web site.
Back to top